Bloggers are mostly positive to make a comment on other blogs only for some better reasons. Blog commenting helps you in down mention things.
Also read :
How to increase your comments in blog Post
· Can find what others bloggers are doing in your niche.
· Need to read completely great contents which in return provide lot of valuable ideas for your blog.
· Comments are always the beginning of successful relationships.
· Reaching the other bloggers in your niche.
· You need to create one small doorway for the readers of the blogs you comment.
· In your niche have to make your own profile. Every comment you make represents your wisdom and understanding capacity. So, comment with full knowledge using your level best.
Do Not Spam
I thought of going ahead without mentioning about spamming, but by seeing the moderated comments that I have received in my own blogs, I felt it would be better once again to remind about.
· Don’t be a comment spammer
· Must be far even from looking like a comment spammer.
Why I need to add the second one is in my life I came across many bloggers who comment on other blogs thinking whatever they do and however they think that is all genuine, but that everything seems as spamming. Their comments always secure them a stigma on the blacklists of comment spam filters. My admissible advice while commenting is, simple add value to the comment. If you receive any comment simple saying ‘Great post” with a link back to your own blog, it only just adds a little value to your post. And it also appears as spam. The only visitors who come to your blogs from that type of comment the people intending to find who the spammer is.
Tips for Well Comment
· Make a comment on the existing topic.
· Your comment must represent that you have read completely the topic.
· Without any hesitation speak out what you like, what you don’t like of the topic.
· Add some examples which are apt.
· Mention some extra points if blogger might have missed.
· Ask any relevant and thought provoking questions.
· If you include any link to your own blog in the comment section, be sure it must be valuable, important and useful to the people who use it. I saw many comments which appear as mini resumes. Each comment you make shows what you are, therefore your comment should be like a mini resume for you and for your blog. And remember always in mind, the comment you make has the potential to spoil and hurt your brand. Therefore be careful while making a comment.